Spring Psychology’s medico legal and expert witness service is headed up by Dr Daniel Glazer. Alongside his role at Spring Psychology, Dr Glazer works as a senior Clinical Psychologist at University College London Hospital and is also involved in research collaborations with some of the leaders in the field of trauma and PTSD. He has been personally instructed to provide expert reports and opinions in both both criminal and civil cases.
Our medico legal and expert witness service includes:
– Review of medical reports
– Face to face (or Skype when necessary) psychological assessments
– Psychometric evaluations
– Psychological reports written to the highest standards and compliant with ethical and legal guidelines
– Treatment recommendations
– Email, telephone and face-face liaison with solicitors and barristers when required.
– Courtroom expert witness testimony.
Types of instructions
We are mostly instructed to undertake assessments following specific traumas. These might include road traffic accidents, accidents at work, or traumas following a criminal act. We have also been involved in employment disputes and can be instructed for medical negligence cases.
Where do the assessments take place?
The face to face assessments are undertaken in a convenient location in central London close to Euston station. We also are available to undertake the assessments in North West London.
Contact us to discuss your requirements
We are passionate about building long term relationships and partnerships with legal firms and organisations and we are happy to provide quotations, timescales and sample reports upon request.
Please Contact us to to discuss your requirements.